Why Hire a Recruiting Professional?
6/26/2020 by Bailey
With the span of companies we service ranging from start-ups to publicly traded global corporations, Bohan & Bradstreet has fielded the question from many different standpoints. The answer is not one size fits all. Hiring executives in larger companies partner with our firm to strategically target talent during a period of growth, change, or to confidentially replace leadership. Smaller family owned businesses or startups may need our team to market opportunities, advise on organizational structure or identify a role that will align to deliver business goals.
Here are a few reasons why a partnership with B&B yields a high return:
1) Time is money. Our search professionals streamline the process with an indepth analysis of the client company keeping an eye on short and long term goals to clearly identify the role. Only the top candidates are presented so the hiring authority is evaluating key people. Interview coordination and close contact during the hiring phase and on-boarding also tightens process time.
2) Marketing is paramount in attracting top talent for your company. Our search consultants are representing your brand, strategic initiatives and big picture goals. Our approach is to communicate clearly the vision, history, and uniqueness of the company before discussing the role within.
3) The human factor is something to consider. Our candidates are making a weighty decision that may affect family. Career moves are all about timing and our search consultants are experienced in balancing what is important to each party to bring about a mutually satisfactory outcome.
4) B&B search professionals are tapped into the talent pool. In most cases, our placements are currently employed and not active in the market. We are continuously connected to a wide range of talent in all areas of expertise so we can target specific players to bring to your table.
5) With recognition by Forbes as one of the country's Best Recruiting Firms for the last 3 years, celebrating 33 years in business, and having a team with decades of experience "seeing it all" in recruiting, our team is trusted by our clients for discretion, dedication and landing the best of the best.