A Winning Work Culture
11/4/2014 by julie
A winning work culture has never been more important. In order to have a top-performing company you need top-performing talent. Talent that is modivated and has the values, mindsets, and behaviors that constitute an environment conducive to success.
Culture is as important as strategy for business success. What exactly is a winning culture? And, just as important, how can a company’s leaders instill it? A winning culture has some defining characteristics. So how do you get there?
1. How well do you know your companies culture? Do an audit or survey and set goals.
2. Get everyone on the same page even top level management and executives. Getting the team aligned can be the most difficult part.
3. Set targets for the business with accountability.
4. Clarify accountabilities for key jobs. This is crucial, as is building performance metrics that reward desired behaviors.
5. Communicate and reward the business when you see the culture has changed and is on the right path.
Have you had success changing over your businesses work culture? Share your success stories.