Accounting Financial Analyst
Salary Range: 65000.00 - 75000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Well regarded $100M+ consumer products company with seeking an accounting financial analyst. Seeking a bright, collaborative personality with a dynamic, creative and energized flair. This CPG company is known for high quality products fostering great brand recognition!! Business is expanding due to new product introductions, organic growth, and expanding sales/marketing channels.
OPPORTUNITY: Serve as right hand person to Finance Director & Controller while partnering with sales, IT, and CFO. Be responsible for:
· Assist in month-end close and develop analysis primarily related to the P&L: revenue, cost of goods, and selling, general, and administrative expenses. Analyze balance sheet accounts (AR, AP, Cash, and inventory)and related financial statement ratios
· Support analysis, P&L & Balance Sheet account analysis and reconciliations
· Complete monthly actual vs. budget analysis, analyze P&L results compared to budget, forecast and prior year
· Partner with sales and provide gross margin analysis and trending insight by product and product line: inventory (slow moving analysis)
· Research and document business processes to provide recommendations on improvements to business processes and/or internal controls; Interact with internal business partners
· Assist in developing and enhancing annual operating and capital budgets and repeatable rolling forecast methodologies
· Research new GAAP accounting standards and make recommendations on implementation
· Serve as the go-to for annual audits (external, internal and locational). Support external Big 4 audits; prepare schedules and respond to auditors' inquiries
· Participate in quarterly and annual financial reviews by product, region and operating location
· Responsible for monitoring, reviewing and reconciling cash operations for all sales and service locations
· Assist with monthly reporting to corporate results; generate monthly management reports with commentary explaining P&L's and B/S's
· Utilize technology to develop new processes which streamline, shorten and enhance data and reports for CFO
· Continuous improvement initiatives: special ad hoc projects related to accounting finance operations areas; participate in future SAP general ledger implementation
REQUIREMENTS. BS Accounting/Finance. CPA or MBA a plus or in process. Seeking 2+ years' experience in either a CPA firm - National /regional or CPG environment or manufacturing, distribution, retail. Best practices, metrics, continuous process improvement mindset. Proficiency in Excel, WORD, PowerPoint, ERP skills (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, PeopleSoft, MAS, or Great Plains,). Motivated quick study is key!
REWARD: $65,000 to $75,000 (depending on experience) plus 10+% bonus. Attractive benefits package plus 401k, and perks!
« Return to search results.