Salary Range: 70000.00 - 85000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Global manufacturer expands audit team! Great mentoring and promotional opportunity!
OPPORTUNITY: Right hand audit leaders and interactive partner to all accounting and operational leaders and Controllers. Support multiple audit priorities with a business partners approach learning about the global operations and products. Focus on:
· Audits and required GAAP work papers.
· Evaluate control weaknesses, risk assessment and business issues.
· Assist in strengthening controls and improving operational performance as well as supporting Audit Manager on the design and execution of comprehensive tests using data analytics.
· Identify opportunities to add value to the business performance.
· Support ad hoc request and projects.
· This blends the talent of a great audit/internal audit professional with mix of accounting/reporting and analysis skills as you assist in assessing business processes, controls and risks.
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA in business related field with CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA and 2+ years either internal audit, Big 4 or national public accounting. Have a history hiring Big 4 Staff and Seniors coming straight out.
· Strong GAAP and IIA auditing standards with some IT awareness from a financial audit side
· Proficiency with ERP systems (JDE, Oracle, or SAP including HANA).
· Experience with data analysis software (e.g., ACL (Audit Command Language), Cognos, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Access).
· Travel only 5% within CT.
REWARD: $70,000- $85,000 (DOE). Excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.