Chief Credit Officer
Salary Range: 145000.00 - 165000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VISION: This bank has grown assets organically close to 50% in the last 5 years and exceeded plan in 2018!! Bank has retail banking, commercial banking, and wealth management lines of business.
- This is a progressive, modern bank focused on digital capabilities and investment.
- Bank is implementing a large technology transformation that will be completed in 2019.
- Bank is focused on growth and has a healthy credit pipeline.
OPPORTUNITY: High visibility role! Commercial Banking has over 130+ B2B clients across CRE and C&I. This is a high-touch, direct access model that focuses on business banking and middle-market customers.
- Serve as the Chief Credit Officer.
- Lead a team and be responsible for the commercial credit activity of the Bank, including risk management and credit quality within the commercial loan portfolio.
- Present at Board of Director committees and serve as a member of the management team.
- Oversight for credit management, portfolio management, credit risk review, workouts and troubled assets, and more.
REQUIREMENTS: Formal credit training. Strong knowledge of commercial banking in CRE and C&I. Excellent credit and portfolio management skills gained through 10+ years working within a bank.
REWARD: $145,000-$165,000, plus bonus
« Return to search results.