Chief Operating Officer
Salary Range: 240000.00 - 270000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
INDUSTRY: Business Services
VISION: This profitable B2B services company that servesmiddle market organizations (up to 10,000 employees) across diverse industries is looking to grow significantly in the next several years. Our client has less than $30 million in annual sales, but has grown organically over 15% each year over the last 5 years.
- Company is about to launch a "home grown" technology platform to support its differentiated value proposition in the marketplace. It has already invested millions in this platform and is building out its software development capabilities in-house.
- Our client has a lot of runway in front of it to scale the business.
- Step into an established business (over 30 years) with long tenured customers.
Leadership wants to add a key executive to partner on strategy and growth opportunities, ensure governance and efficiency of core operating practices, and be a hands-on leader for commercial, middle and back-office functions.
OPPORTUNITY: Leadership wants to improve processes and efficiencies; very interested in best practices and continuous improvement. Ensure that the company has the proper strategy, operational model and controls, administration and reporting, and procedures, processes and systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. Role will have a blend between strategy, operational excellence, and metrics.
- Partner on executive decisions for company-wide and operational activities, and set company-wide strategic goals.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Review roles and responsibilities and determine if the organization has the right capabilities in-house to meet desired growth objectives.
- Oversee the daily operations of the firm and ensure the business is well-coordinated and productive.
- Develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the company.
- Improve business processes firm-wide where necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Assess software development expense and staffing model.
- Institute KPIs for Management Tam
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Assist in the development of the companies operating budgets and managing expenses.
REQUIREMENTS: BS required; MBA wanted. Hands-on leader with a strong foundation in technology, operations, financials, and commercial activities that has successfully scaled a middle-market business with less than 75 employees.
REWARD: $240,000-$270,000 in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.