Salary Range: 70000.00 - 80000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Long time $500M+ CT based business with consistent growth and profitability is seeking a compensation analyst to support their US operating locations with 1,000+ employees. This quality company is looking for an HR generalist with compensation expertise. Business is known for their long term commitment to both employees and customers.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to the Director, of Compensation & Benefits with responsibility for the following:
· Conduct market analysis to determine competitive positioning of pay programs.
· Collect data on industry standards and practices to determine competitive positioning to comp and benefit offerings.
· Evaluate the cost impact of changes to base pay rates, incentive programs, or benefits packages.
· Provide assistance during annual compensation and benefits processes, including annual market pricing exercises, salary increase cycles, bonus plan administration, and benefits open enrollment.
· Heavy expertise to senior leadership with promotional upside.
REQUIREMENTS: BS required with 2-6 years' experience. Solid problem solving of complex issues. Excellent research skills. Analytical thinking skills, statistical knowledge, project management skills preferred.
REWARD: $70,000 to $80,000 (DOE) plus up to 5% discretionary bonus. Excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.