Corporate Accounting Manager
Salary Range: 120000.00 - 140000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: $800M+ multi-national manufacturing and distribution company has a center stage role with broad content! Be involved in acquisitions, joint ventures, manufacturing centers of excellence, distribution centers and business partnerships. Excellent revenue and EBDITA performance with growth of 41%+ in the past 3 years and additional organic growth and continued acquisition strategy! Be groomed for promotional capacity! Upside potential!
OPPORTUNITY: Talented corporate team. Report to Corporate Controller and work with CFO, CAO, Treasurer, SBU Controllers, M&A, Big 4 and others. Be responsible for financial reporting, global consolidation, management reporting, intercompany accounting, GAAP accounting research and implementation, acquisition integration, SEC involvement, SOX, fixed assets, corporate policies and internal controls. Responsibilities are as follows:
· Complete global consolidation and balance sheet reviews
· Review monthly/quarterly SBU reporting packages ensure GAAP compliance
· Assist in developing CFO management presentations
· Involvement in purchase accounting, valuation assumptions and integration of newly acquired companies
· Perform technical accounting research documentation and communicate accounting implications (i.e. revenue recognition, leases, stock compensation, etc.)
· Evaluate, document, communicate and implement new accounting pronouncements and their impact
· Key contributor for internal controls and procedures and document global accounting policies
· Partner with internal audit group and ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
· Collaborate with SBU's and prepare analysis and documentation around goodwill and long-lived assets
· Interact with Big 4 on annual audits and quarterly reviews on accounting matters
· Assist as needed in preparation of quarterly and annual
· Various ad-hoc special projects. Key contributor to commentary results; continuous improvement projects; identify areas of improvement and execute; ERP and consolidation software evaluations, acquisition integration and standardization and more
REQUIREMENTS: BS required. CPA wanted. Straight out of the Big 4 or a Fortune 1000 company is ideal.
· 6+ years of any of the following: CPA audit; manufacturing accounting or audit; SOX & GAAP research experience in a manufacturing setting;
· SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards, PeopleSoft experience;
· Ideally would like manufacturing and/or distribution audit experience;
· Hands-on leader sought to partner with all levels of management.
REWARD: $120,000 -140,000 plus up to 15% bonus potential. Excellent benefits. Seeking a promotable talent!
« Return to search results.