Digital Technology Architect
Salary Range: 200000.00 - 230000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tami M. LaPlante
The bank is highly profitable, no regulatory issues, has invested significantly in technology, added key leadership across the organization and at the Board level, and has won market share across markets and lines of business.
- Create and define the Bank's integrated digital platform and architecture road map to gain wallet share
- Build the business case with internal partners across design, development, and testing, and present technical solutions to the leadership team.
- Work with internal partners on execution of key digital projects.
- Serve as the SME for digital technology platforms, standards, and tools.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems.
- 5+ years of experience with digital application design, development, and deployment.
- Experience with banking/financial technologies such as core banking, payments, online and mobile banking, digital, RDC.
- Experience in Customer Data Management or Master Data Management (MDM).
- Strong working knowledge of information security
$200,000+ in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.