Director Continuous Improvement
Salary Range: 170000.00 - 200000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
1. Moving additional functions to
This position will assist in developing a road map acting as a subject matter expert, internal consultant and business leader. Assist in the development of measurable goals and provide training, coaching, tools, and leadership to support change, process improvement, and evolution.
· Drive continuous improvement across all operations to achieve results.
· Lead all shared service operations and facilitate 3rd party resources
· Utilize Pareto analysis and other tools to identify areas with opportunity for significant improvement. Develop and facilitate implementation of plans to improve areas where major opportunities exist. Prioritize efforts of significant impact and tactical benefit for operations metrics and profitability gains.
· Work closely with key stakeholders to establish metrics and time lines. Assist with communication of expectations, deliverables, goals, etc., when necessary, to drive desired outcomes and promote successes, when achieved.
· Partner on assessments to evaluate understanding, thinking, & implementation of existing and proposed practices, tools, processes, & policies. Apply knowledge to develop corporate & operational opportunities and help to establish priorities. Communicate assessment results & opportunities to all stakeholders.
« Return to search results.