Divisional Accounting Leader
Salary Range: 70000.00 - 85000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
Partner closely with production, supply chain, and sales/marketing; and be the lead accounting professional for an expanding manufacturing division. Be totally involved from bids and proposals for new orders and vendor purchasing through full production and order management cycle to billing, shipping, and business metrics. Excellent opportunity to develop business acumen and sharpen accounting skills.
OPPORTUNITY: Center stage role. Touch everything. Become aware of total business including product development, order management, demand planning, vendor and customer contracts, pricing, etc. Support General Manager and be groomed to be Controller. Key responsibilities are:
· Financial Reporting .prepare monthly financial statements and flash forecasts; develop KPIs and provide meaningful analysis on actuals to plan and forecast. Requires strong Excel skills
· Operational Accounting be involved in tracking of expenses including labor reporting, material costs, overhead, scrap reporting, and inventory cycle counts.
· Financial Analysis .partner on budget development and analyze monthly performance to plan
· Cash Forecasting & Working Capital ..monitor DSO and prepare cash forecasts; partner on projects to improve working capital.
· General Accounting be supported on A/P, P/R, and billing. Key on intercompany and bank reconciliations, expense analysis, and analysis on balance sheet accounts
· Process Improvements ..once settled into the role, partner on process improvements to streamline accounting, move toward a more paperless environment, provide leadership with better and more timely financial information to drive the business
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting or Finance required; seek 5+ years accounting experience either gained in a CPA firm or another manufacturing or distribution setting. Looking for a self-motivated contributor who takes pride in their work and likes the opportunity to be actively involved in total business.
REWARD: $70,000 to $85,000 plus bonus (10-15%) and upside potential to Controller.
« Return to search results.