IT Applications Director
Location/City: NJ - Summit
Salary Range: 130000.00 - 170000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Industry: Professional Services
VISION: Global B2B/B2C and pre-IPO corporation; over last 30 months have completed over 20 acquisitions of USA businesses ($1M to $25M) in last 30 months. Multi-state sales & service business model. Company will acquire 10-12 more in 2019. This is a fast pace and empowering setting.
OPPORTUNITY: New role reporting to C-suite and partnering across total business. Company has installed Office 365 and is now looking to install Microsoft Dynamics across total business. Role will facilitate 3rd party resources and be a hands-on project manager to provide strong information technology and business intelligence across the enterprise. Key responsibilities would be:
· Coordinate and lead 3rd party resources on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics
· Partner internally on business applications and reporting tools that reflect business model and operations.
· Develop the BI functionality
· Provide support for Cognos
· Lead the implementation of SalesForce CRM
· Identify opportunities to move business functions to shared service
· Coordinate with other 3rd party IT application based services on deliverability
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA required. Ideal candidate will have led ERP implementations for a holding company OR business with multiple profit centers. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, CRM, and Cognos is a big plus. Must be willing to travel domestically as need (estimate 20-30%).
REWARD: $130,000 to $170,000 DOE plus 10-20% bonus and upside potential
« Return to search results.