ERP Applications Director-North America
Location/City: NJ - Summit
Salary Range: 130000.00 - 160000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Industry: Professional Services
VISION: Decentralized business model with 70+ locations in 15 states. This is a PE roll-up with IPO horizons in 2020. Parent is global and North American operation is 75% consumer and 25% commercial focused. Over last 30 months, North American leadership has completed over 20 acquisitions ($1M to $30M). Company will acquire 10-12 more in 2019. This is a fast pace and empowering setting. New hands-on leadership role.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to C-suite and partner across total business. Company has installed Office 365 and is now looking to install Microsoft Dynamics across total business. Role will facilitate 3rd party resources and be a hands-on project manager to provide strong information technology and business intelligence across the enterprise. Key responsibilities would be:
· Coordinate and lead 3rd party resources on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Be consultative and viewed as a Business Partner internally on business applications and reporting tools that reflect business model and operations.
· Develop the BI functionality
· Provide support for Cognos
· Lead the implementation of SalesForce CRM
· Identify opportunities to move business functions to shared service
· Coordinate with other 3rd party IT application based services on deliverability
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA required. Ideal candidate will have led ERP implementations for a holding company OR business with multiple profit centers. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Office 365, CRM, and Cognos is a big plus. Must be willing to travel domestically as need (estimate 20-30%).
REWARD: $130,000 to $160,000 DOE plus 20% bonus and upside potential to C-Suite
« Return to search results.