Salary Range: 110000.00 - 130000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VISION: Global manufacturer has grown double digits annually due to product innovation, geographical expansion, and acquisitions. Company has been recognized globally for technology capabilities. Company is known for their engineering, product ingenuity, and quality.
OPPORTUNITY: Serve as the Environmental leader for the 2 most important locations in the United States. Report to the General Manager at each location. Manage a team and be responsible for maintaining compliance with applicable environmental federal, state and local laws, regulations, ordinances and permits and registrations. This is an ISO 14001 work environment with a global focus on Sustainability.
- Implement and maintain applicable environmental programs to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Prepare and manage various environmental permits, including Water Quality, Air Quality, etc.
- Ensure appropriate environmental regulatory and program training for all personnel is accomplished.
- Determine regulatory requirements and applicability of emergency equipment needed in the facility. Monitor the use and condition of such equipment.
- Investigate industrial accidents, determines exceedances and reporting requirements; report or review findings with management team.
- Maintain and control all department related documents and records (internal/external).
- Develop emergency preparedness plan for all potential environmental emergency situations.
- Seek and propose new methods to control environmental hazards and reduce facility's environmental exposures and impacts.
- Maintain all reporting requirements on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis for air, waste water, storm water discharges and hazardous waste generation/disposal.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Environmental Management or related degree or experience. Professional certification in Environmental is a plus (i.e. Certified Hazardous Materials Management, Certified Environmental Manager, P.E., etc.). 5+ years of in a multi-location environmental leadership role.
REWARD: $110,000-$130,000 in base salary plus 10% bonus.
« Return to search results.