Facilities Project Manager
Salary Range: 135000.00 - 155000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tami M. LaPlante
- Lead project management for a headquarters relocation
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the customer and employee experience
- Have budget management responsibility and the ability to optimize facility costs
- Broad exposure to senior management across businesses and functions
Bank is attracting top talent, investing in new enterprise-wide technology and data platforms, launching new products and solutions across multiple lines of business, re-engineering processes across all commercial activities to offer a better client experience and to improve employee efficiency and productivity metrics – all tied to a comprehensive transformation focused on significant growth.
OPPORTUNITY: New role!! Bank is in the process of securing new commercial space(s) and will be moving its corporate headquarters. Partner with Commercial Real Estate Brokers to secure new commercial spaces and lead negotiations. Design new space with a focus on collaboration, efficiency, and productivity for the employee and a great experience for new and existing customers.
Be responsible for oversight of all aspects of interior design, tenant construction, furniture installation and move-in activities involving new or existing facilities through the management of outsourced vendors, coordination with internal departments, and management of internal client relationships.
- Management of projects through all phases (Design, Construction, Close-Out, and Move)
- Management of projects to completion, on-time, within budget, and within scope of work
- Developing contracts and managing negotiations
- Production of reports, summaries, and briefings
- Provides oversight to outsourced vendors involved with the design, construction and move activities to ensure quality and compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensures the scope, budget and schedule, including bidding and contracting, for the projects are realized.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the strategic occupancy plan to ensure achievement of occupancy goals, including cost containment and reduction.
- Monitors payments and the accounting of project costs by outsourced vendors to ensure compliance with departmental and corporate accounting requirements including the timely close-out of projects.
Lead facilities management for the new commercial space(s). Manage the acquisition of facilities related goods and services by developing and managing relationships with all relevant vendors to provide the best possible customer service at the lowest prices for all company locations.
REQUIREMENTS: 5+ years of facilities management experience. Experience leading a corporate headquarters or major facility relocation. Demonstrated project management experience. PMP preferred.
REWARD: $135,000-$155,000 in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.