Salary Range: 65000.00 - 80000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Highly visible FP&A role in a $150M+ North and South America manufacturing SBU. Be mentored and partner cross functionally with SBU Controller's, accounting, finance, sales, and operations to include manufacturing, R&D, distribution centers and regional sales offices.
OPPORTUNITY: Assist Finance Manager of this fast paced high performing SBU. Enhance and improve all facets of financial data analytics and analysis. Prepare Excel modeling, and develop related reports and analysis for management presentations. Work will be detailed and hands on in nature as you gain a comprehensive understanding of the numbers, actual vs. budget variances. Responsibilities are as follows:
· Prepare detailed monthly sales and product line financial reports and analysis Develop sales and margin analysis and product line reporting by BU, sales region, product, product line, customer and sales leader
· Assist in preparing weekly, monthly or quarterly analysis reports summarizing sales, actual vs. budget Generate Corporate management report development
· Develop, implement, and monitor business models and processes using Excel, Hyperion Consolidation System (HFM), Essbase, and HFM Planning.
· Develop Excel models that will support analysis, growth opportunities and capital investments.
· Calculate sales commissions and review calculations and management of commissions.
· Analyze customer product pricing analysis and trending
· Focus on process improvements: automation of all product line, product and customer reporting and analysis; Excel modeling, and ERP system maximization resulting in enhanced management reporting
· Extensive ad hoc analytical initiatives to include: assess financial impact to sales and COGS/GM due to manufacturing production relocation domestically or to a different country (i.e. US vs. Mexico) and create analytic summaries outlining P&L impact; evaluate all variables that impact production timelines, capacity, fixes assets requirements and P&L impact; assess cost/margin impact of Chinese tariffs and develop modeling projections and forecasts of various other what if scenarios.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Applied Math, Data Analytics or Finance. Seek 0+ years of high-level business analysis experience and FP&A skills gained in a manufacturing, distribution company. International exposure a plus. Working knowledge of Hyperion, ESSBASE, Cognos, SAP, Oracle, JDE, or PeopleSoft required along with solid Excel skills. Familiarity with sales and margin required. Opportunity to travel 5-10% to operating plants and management presentations.
REWARD: $65,000 - 80,000 plus 10% target bonus. Company loves to promote top talent!
« Return to search results.