Location/City: CT - Avon
Salary Range: 135000.00 - 155000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VISION: Going strong. With multiple IP products and diverse global markets, this B2B has continually expanded over the last decade and has specific markets that are growing at 40-50% annually. This is a multi-location industry in the $200M to $400M range and a key component of a NYSE-listed corporation. This is a fast pace and very interactive business setting that values finance and accounting.
OPPORTUNITY: Center stage role with emphasis on financial reporting, compliance, and analysis plus ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives. Be viewed as a business partner and resource within a best practices and empowering environment. Provide meaningful financial data that is critical to managing the business and achievement of annual goals. Key area of responsibilities are:
· Lead the monthly financial reporting process which includes flash financials, monthly close and business analytics, metrics, and KPIs.
· Deploy key operational metrics and analysis to management and executive team.
· Be proactive on expenses and working capital, and to drive sustainable improvement.
· Ensure accounting reconciliations and journal entries are correct
· Review accounting transactions relevant to transfer pricing, revenue recognition, and leases
· Support software upgrades for accounting applications
· Provide support for annual P&L and Balance Sheet budgets and periodic forecasts
· Ensure SOX compliance and coordinate annual audit
· Provide guidance and mentoring to direct reports
Looking for upside talent to Group Controller or VP Finance level.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting; CPA or MBA wanted. Seek 8+ years of business experience with last 3+ years as Assistant Controller or Controller on a manufacturing or distribution business. Must have experience with revenue recognition, consolidations, intercompany reconciliations, and transfer pricing. Looking for a strong technical accounting background and an engaging, value-adding personality.
REWARD: $135,000 to $155,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.