Salary Range: 120000.00 - 140000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Highly reputable and profitable consumer service company serving New England customers is seeking its #2 leader reporting to the President. Must be committed to presenting ideas which foster organic growth via new sales channels and business partnering agreements. Have full P&L responsibility for business development and marketing responsibility to expand this contract based business. Very entrepreneurial setting with a best practices mindset! Family oriented culture with a history of attracting, developing and retaining its leadership!
OPPORTUNITY: We need a proactive leader to lead this entrepreneurial company. Responsibilities include Contractor Management, Business Development, Marketing and P&L responsibility. Manage a team of 4 staff in the operations and customer service area. Resolve customer contract claims and/or other related issues. Serve as point of contact to customer, contractors, and Company President. Report to President and handle:
- Manage all customer and contractor requirements and provide directives to repair contractors
- Review trends of services claims, costs and verify resolutions which may require meeting with contractors
- Review all contract costs and invoices
- Deliver on sales and profitability goals while fine-tuning front and back office functions
- Set and execute short and long term plans for the business, including new service product opportunities for growing the business within existing accounts (consumers, municipalities, contractors)
- Identify business development opportunities, met with contractors, review contract specifics and provide activity reports on business performance by business segment
- Evaluate trending of new contracts and renewal history proposals. Respond to bids/RFPs established by customers
- Lead marketing campaigns and liaison with vendors on marketing materials, mailers and review results of marketing campaigns
- Assess and present alternative marketing strategies
- Review and approve all contract repair requisitions, invoices and P&L results
- Prepare KPI business performance analysis, trends and P&L projections to President
- Develop forecasts, annual budget (Sales, COS, SG&A and overhead) and long range strategic plan
- Review P&L reports and prepare analysis by sales channel, customer and contract area
- Provide KPI and commentary analysis reports
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA in Business, Marketing or Engineering with leadership responsibility gained in construction services, sewer, HVAC, plumbing, or utility industries ideal. Strong business development ability required. Excel skills and experience in utilizing ERP systems desired. Must have the entrepreneurial spirit!
REWARD: $120,000- 140,000 DOE plus 10% bonus, company car and excellent benefits and perks
« Return to search results.