Director of Sales & Operations
Salary Range: 120000.00 - 155000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Highly reputable and profitable consumer warranty service contract company serving New England customers is seeking its #2 leader reporting to the President. Demonstrated sales expertise in growing a business is essential. Must be committed to presenting ideas which foster organic growth via new sales channels and business partnering agreements. Have full P&L responsibility for business sales development and marketing responsibility to expand this warranty contract based business. Entrepreneurial setting with a best practices mindset! Family oriented culture with a history of attracting, developing and retaining its leadership!
OPPORTUNITY: We need a proactive leader to lead this entrepreneurial company. Responsibilities include Contractor Management, Business Development, Marketing and P&L responsibility. Manage a team of 4 staff in the operations and customer service area. Resolve customer contract claims and/or other related issues. Serve as point of contact to customer, contractors, and Company President. Report to President and handle:
· Identify business development opportunities; and secure customer contacts to grow warranty service contract services
· Met with contractors, review contract specifics and provide activity reports on business performance by business segment
· Evaluate trending of new contracts and renewal history proposals. Respond to bids/RFPs established by customers
· Lead marketing campaigns and liaison with vendors on marketing materials, mailers and review results of marketing campaigns
· Assess and present alternative marketing strategies
· Deliver on sales and profitability goals while fine-tuning front and back office functions
· Manage all customer and contractor requirements and provide directives to repair contractors
· Review trends of services claims, costs and verify resolutions which may require meeting with contractors
· Review all contract costs and invoices
· Set and execute short and long term plans for the business, including new service product opportunities for growing the business within existing accounts (consumers, municipalities, contractors)
· Review and approve all contract repair requisitions, invoices and P&L results
· Prepare KPI business performance analysis, trends and P&L projections to President
· Develop forecasts, annual budget (Sales, COS, SG&A and overhead) and long range strategic plan
· Review P&L reports and prepare analysis by sales channel, customer and contract area
· Provide KPI and commentary analysis reports
· Utilize SAP software
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA in Business, Marketing or Engineering with leadership responsibility gained in construction services, utility, sewer, HVAC, or plumbing industries ideal. Strong service warranty contract sales/business development is required. Excel skills and experience in utilizing ERP systems desired. Must have the entrepreneurial spirit!
REWARD: $120,000- 155,000 DOE plus 10% bonus, company car and excellent benefits and perks.
« Return to search results.