Salary Range: 70000.00 - 80000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Acquisition focused $1.3B+ CT based business is expanding its HR team with a need for an HRIS Specialist with critical thinking aptitude. Support all US operating locations in 40+ states with 2,500 employees. Management values this role as you provide in depth financial analysis and analytical data about it workforce. Extensive interaction with C-level team.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to the Director of Compensation & Benefits and partner with VP of Human Resources. Be responsible for overseeing the implementation and usage of HR information including processes, interfaces and vendors. Direct the development and execution of HR technology strategies as well as day-to-day use of HR systems along with KPI metrics. Partner with functional teams as you:
· Manage relationships with HRIS vendors and establish processes governing the optimal use of HR systems
· Develop integrated systems strategies and tactical approaches partnering with IT
· Enhance use of HR systems to bring about process improvements increasing productivity, serve or reduce costs, "what if" scenario financial analysis and metrics
· Take ownership for the design and development of a total HRIS strategy in support of staffing, on-boarding, talent management, benefits and compensation
· Ensure end-user needs are met and develop all reporting capabilities
· Define and maintain interfaces both intra- and inter-HR systems
· Maintain documentation on HR systems processes, interfaces and technology infrastructure
· Support training of users on effective and proper HR systems use
· Assess and evaluate HR technology applications to enhance cost, benefit, and system effectiveness
· Oversee HRIS system maintenance, table integrity, test audit controls and external audits
· Create and generate HR query reports, statistics, and data analysis to support HR and management operations
· Complete salary surveys, compensation and labor market analysis, and various ad hoc special projects and reporting
REQUIREMENTS: BS required with 2-6 years' experience. Solid problem solving of complex issues. Excellent research skills. Analytical thinking skills, statistical knowledge, project management skills preferred.
· Strong applicant-tracking systems (ATS) and HRIS proficiency, as well as website and social media for effective branding and recruiting
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· JD Edwards One World experience preferred
· 3+ years successful HR/HRIS experience; ideally gained in construction or industrial capital equipment manufactures
REWARD: $70,000 to $80,000 (DOE) plus up to 5% discretionary bonus. Excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.