Head of Capital Markets
Salary Range: 240000.00 - 260000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Be the architect of the Capital Markets sales strategy for this Bank.
- Develop a product pipeline and agnostic sales platform.
- Broad exposure to senior management across lines of business and functions.
Bank is attracting top talent, investing in new enterprise-wide technology and data platforms, launching new products and solutions across multiple lines of business, re-engineering processes across all commercial activities to offer a better client experience and to improve employee efficiency and productivity metrics – all tied to a comprehensive transformation focused on significant growth.
OPPORTUNITY: New role!! Report to the President/CEO. Provide a strategic and advisory experience across all capital markets products, including alternatives and private placements, for Bank clients/investors. Have accountability for the team's organizational effectiveness, strategic design, meeting growth objectives, product management, staffing, customer relationships and distribution/delivery.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining profitable distribution of product through sales of primary and secondary market investment products.
- Maintain and develop relationships with financial partners, internal and external industry contacts that provide and enhance access to capital market opportunities.
- Developing significant relationships with institutional asset managers, hedge funds, pension and endowment funds, family offices, and high net worth individuals.
- Day-to-day responsibilities include identifying potential investors, presenting product offerings, organizing roadshows, and facilitating closings.
- Create and execute department strategies in support of short and long-term operating objectives and business plan.
- While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
REQUIREMENTS: 7+ years of capital markets sales or investment experience. The ideal candidate will have a background in structured products, alternative investments and/or private equity placements. Proven leadership and management experience, having led and developed a team of professionals
REWARD: $240,000-$260,000 in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.