Director Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary Range: 130000.00 - 150000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
JOB ID: 12764
VISION: We are looking for upside potential. Client is willing to take a strong Senior F/A or F/A Manager with some supervisory experience and strong capabilities who to further their career and make a difference. This is a multi-divisional organization entrenched in CT with a very strong balance sheet, and sizable, re-occurring revenues due to multi-year contracts. Executive leadership continues to reinvest in their infrastructure and has expanded every year for over a decade.
OPPORTUNITY: Lead a financial planning and analysis team (2) aimed at defining and executing B2B and B2C strategy across multiple entities. Be a financial business partner and resource to divisional leadership, executive team and board of directors. This role will identify, articulate, and collaborate on opportunities that will achieve financial impact.
· Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting process, and multi-year strategic plan.
· Own executive reporting and dashboards, and Board presentations.
· Develop entity level business metrics and KPIs.
· Partner with divisional heads as their financial advisor
· Support scenario and sensitivity analysis across go-to-market strategies, CAPEX, cost containment, customer acquisition, procurement, facilities management, and more.
· Review compensation and labor expenses.
This role will bring a rigorous, fact-based approach to problems and opportunities.
· Coordinate and track progress on initiatives included in the budget, and evaluate and make recommendations to meet desired business objectives.
· Engage in ongoing strategic dialogue with the entities and the corporate executive team in exploring opportunities and evaluating options.
· Generate thoughtful and analytically-supported business intelligence which outline requirements, implications, and risk-adjusted outcomes. Help guide the team to consensus and commitment.
REQUIREMENTS: BS required, MBA preferred.
REWARD: $130,000-$150,000 in base salary, plus incentives/benefits.
« Return to search results.