Human Resources Director
Salary Range: 100000.00 - 120000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
VISION: Parent corporation is global and pre-IPO. Located in the greater Buchanan-Peekskill area is a profitable and expanding $25M building services platform that will be adding multiple acquisitions with expectations to be $40-50M in revenues by end of 2020.
OPPORTUNITY: As part of the leadership team, be responsible for all HR functions for 300+ employees. This is a highly visible role that requires a strong business acumen beyond a solid HR foundation. Key functions, responsibilities and opportunities to contribute are as follows:
- Employee Relations & Communication…..be the Voice of the Employee
- Recruitment….partner with VP Operations on the development of programs for recruitment and programs for non-exempt workforce
- Performance Management….there are various certification programs; upgrade performance management processes and tie this to learning & development
- Learning & Development….provide management training; coordinate certification programs
- Organizational Alignment….due to pending acquisitions and expansion plans, partner with leadership on business strategy and optimization of workforce.
- HR Policies & Compliance….update employee handbook and ensure compliance
- Compensation & Benefits….team with CFO and Controller
REQUIREMENTS: BA/BS required; SHRM certification or MS/MBA is a plus. Seek 7+ years of HR experience with the most recent experience as a HR Manager and generalist in a business with over 200 employees. Experience working in a sales & service business model is a big plus.
REWARD: $100,000 to $120,000 DOE plus bonus and upside to Director and VP levels.
« Return to search results.