IT Operations Leader
Salary Range: 160000.00 - 180000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
Industry: Building Services
infrastructure vendors, and manage day to day operational systems as well as varied cloud/hosted infrastructure services. The primary objective of the role is to ensure continuous uninterrupted operation while implementing enhancements to the current system infrastructure.
Define and lead IT operational infrastructure management processes
Deliver enterprise wide IT services
Lead migration to cloud infrastructure across the organization
Manage core data center infrastructure and cloud services
Contribute on strategic planning to support continual growth of the business
Ensure service consistency and uptime for data centers and key corporate programs.
· Research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
· Establish service level agreements with business units and infrastructure vendors.
· Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts; negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
· Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
· Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
· Test server/cloud performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
Strong knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies, VPN, MPLS, virtualization technologies, SAAS, IAAS, network devices, firewalls, intrusion prevention and security protocols. No relocation considered.
« Return to search results.