Inside Sales Manager
Location/City: CT - Branford
Salary Range: 70000.00 - 75000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VISION: Privately-held, manufacturer completed a merger in 2018 and now is looking to grow 3X in the next 5 years organically and inorganically. The owner has committed to build a local, state-of-the-art facility locally, breaking ground in 2019. Company has a Revenue/Employee ratio close to $1 million per employee. Company recently added 3 new critical roles to support growth. Company has recently installed 2 new business applications with an ERP upgrade slated for 2019.
OPPORTUNITY: Lead the Inside Sales and Customer Service functions and drive business growth and ensure a high level of customer support. Manage and develop all Inside Sales and Customer Service processes to deliver best in class service to our customers.
- Meet annual bookings and revenues objectives.
- Function as the on-going project facilitator for the re-engineering process, streamlining and documenting internal work-flow processes and customer contact and profile information into Salesforce
- Act as the business power user for Salesforce
- Establish work flow, processes, and expectations of the department that ensure prompt and accurate order entry, call volume, etc.
- Identify new customer opportunities, communicate product information and close sales.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in business, or Associate's Degree and equivalent experience in technical sales. 5+ years' experience in customer service and/or inside sales. 3+ years' experience of Salesforce (or other cloud-based CRM systems) with a thorough understanding of field sales organization and structure.
REWARD: $70,000 - $75,000 in base salary, plus annual incentives/commissions ($10,000-$50,000 annually).
« Return to search results.