Internal Communications Manager
Salary Range: 130000.00 - 160000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- New role tied to growth!
- Build a best-in-class internal communications platform from scratch
- Drive strategies on employee engagement, relations, recognition, events, retention, collaboration, and more
- Have a budget to onboard new tools/systems and capabilities
- Direct link into the Office of the CEO and work closely with the Marketing Team
- Get involved in some external branding efforts
Report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and serve as the U.S. Internal Communications lead for this Global Bank. Develop and execute the communication strategy impacting all employees of the bank across multiple offices in the United States.
- Develop an employee engagement brand strategy and annual work plan
- Develop communication principles, language, architecture of messages by channel and type
- Develop an annual schedule of internal communications and events bank-wide (e.g. executive communications, HR, marketing, financial updates) and execute against schedule
- Develop a plan to enhance regional communications
- Design guidelines and process to address ad hoc communication needs arising from special circumstances (e.g. external news, organizational announcements, etc.)
- Engage and empower managers with tools to effectively disseminate messages and communications to employees
- Manage employee surveys and implement feedback into communication
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience in internal communications, employer branding, public relations or similar, preferably in the Financial Services or Banking industries.
$130,000-$160,000 in base salary, plus a 25%-35% bonus opportunity
« Return to search results.