Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary Range: 95000.00 - 115000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Join a $125M subsidiary of a $5B+ NYSE leader. Business is growing and profitable and will continue through expansion of global markets, new products, and prudent acquisitions. Key member of the finance / accounting team! VP is an all-star talent who loves to groom!
OPPORTUNITY: Key role leading the financial planning and analysis function for the US plant and consolidate international global results. Hands on FP&A role with heavy interact with senior operations in procurement, engineering and manufacturing to establish product costs and value of inventory. Support sales leadership to analyze financial performance and metrics by product line, product, and customer. Focus on:
- Preparing financial planning and analysis reports, actual vs. budget analysis, P&L forecasts, budgets and strategic plans
- Analyzing monthly P&L operation results, performance and review with management of pricing-volume-mix and margin concepts
- Preparing commentary, root cause analysis and develop a plan to enhance business performance. Analyzing and reporting operating results
- Establishing KPI targets and work cross-functionally to deliver results on price, cost reductions and working capital
- Managing demand models including pricing, sales incentive plans and product mix to drive sales growth and achievement of strategic initiatives
- Projects include assisting with: M&A activities, including due diligence; supporting Controller with reporting/month end tasks and process improvement initiative projects
- Ad hoc financial analysis and projects focused on driving continuous improvement, lean initiatives
- Utilize Excel for modeling (macros, pivot tables, sumif, Vlookup) to support all analysis, trending, forecasting and budgets
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting/Finance with CPA or MBA desired or in process. Seeking 5+ years of finance/accounting experience within a manufacturing environment. Excellent analytical and forecasting skills. Understanding of pricing/margin concepts. Advanced Excel and Business Intelligence tools / relational databases (Business Objects, Cognos). JD Edwards or similar ERP systems experience, Hyperion and Salesforce.com (or other CRM system).
REWARD: $95-115,000 (DOE) and excellent benefits offered.
« Return to search results.