Salary Range: 95000.00 - 115000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tami M. LaPlante
VISION: Global business that partners with large OEMs has doubled annual revenues organically in the last 7 years by capturing market share, entering new markets and expanding its global reach.
- Company has annual sales close to $100 million.
- Most of its competitors are regional-based, no one has global capabilities.
- Company sells into over 20 industries, so good diversification, but has a focus on the Automotive industry.
- Company has spent millions in dollars to refurbish its global headquarters in CT – expanded space, new windows, new cafeteria, and more.
- Family-oriented culture – leadership still passes out turkeys for Thanksgiving.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to a Division President and lead a team responsible for manufacturing activities representing 25% of annual revenues. Achieve operational excellence in all matters including but not limited to quality, safety, productivity, positive engagement and cost minimization.
- Driver of continuous improvement in a disciplined and methodic manner. Minimize variability and improve operating performance and quality, reduce waste and delays, and otherwise promote cost reductions and a high level of efficiency.
- Lead capacity planning, staffing and staff development planning, production methods, supervision of salaried and hourly personnel, equipment layout, material handling, and effective facility, manpower, equipment and material utilization.
REQUIREMENTS: Engineering or technical degree preferred. Manufacturing leadership in a high-volume, multi-shift environment. Technical knowledge for production process and equipment.
REWARD: $95,000 to $115,000 plus 10-15% bonus.
« Return to search results.