Salary Range: 120000.00 - 140000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
· Digital Marketing…Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and initiatives that drive direct business results, by connecting with consumer behavior to unlock new revenue opportunities. Develop digital marketing strategy and approach, inclusive of social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing and web development. Make decisions based on analytics and marketing trends, work with agency partners to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for SEO, SEM, and mobile search to increase site traffic, visitor conversion rate
· Marketing Communications & Advertising…utilize and monitor promotions, advertising, media planning, consumer research, multi-tiered communications, traditional and social media tools and all other relevant marketing activities to reach various target audiences in the most effective manner. Plan, buy and test media (TV, radio, print, online) to support sales and marketing objectives
· E-Marketing…develop e-mail marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention, maximize customer lifetime value, and grow revenue
· New Products & Marketing Programs…partner with cross-functional team members to strategize and plan commercialization of new products and services as well as targeted marketing programs
· Rebranding & Acquisitions…contribute on the integration of customers and markets from acquisitions; partner on and lead the rebranding efforts
· Partnering with Call Center…partner on communications with existing customers as well as the onboarding of new customers; drive qualified leads to call center and direct sales
· Budget, Reporting & KPIs…develop annual marketing budget; forecast and analyze marketing metrics and provide short- and long-term, data-driven recommendations to optimize campaign performance, improve marketing/media effectiveness and reach sales and marketing goals. Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly) on insights, analytics, and results of all e-commerce marketing efforts and site metrics/KPI
in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce as well as traditional marketing methods (TV, radio, print). Must have strong data-driven marketing analysis and strategy development skills, combined with high level of creativity and concept development ability. Must have excellent of Google Analytics and SEO tools. Type A personality best. Experience within both consumer and commercial markets is required.
« Return to search results.