Marketing Business Partner
Salary Range: 80000.00 - 110000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Edward B. Bradstreet
Industry: Consumer Service
Build annual marketing budgets and financial plans and track progress of key performance indicators against those plans. Ensure marketing efforts translate into measurable financial results through increased leads and overall revenue growth.
· Digital Marketing…Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and initiatives that drive direct business results, by connecting with consumer behavior to unlock new revenue opportunities. Develop digital marketing strategy and approach, inclusive of social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing and web development. Make decisions based on analytics and marketing trends, work with agency partners to develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for SEO, SEM, and mobile search to increase site traffic, visitor conversion rate
· New Products & Marketing Programs…partner with cross-functional team members to strategize and plan commercialization of new products and services as well as targeted marketing programs; develop e-mail marketing strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention, maximize customer lifetime value, and grow revenue
· Marketing Communications & Advertising…utilize and monitor promotions, advertising, media planning, consumer research, multi-tiered communications, traditional and social media tools and all other relevant marketing activities to reach various target audiences in the most effective manner. Plan, buy and test media (TV, radio, print, online) to support sales and marketing objectives
· Rebranding & Acquisitions…contribute on the integration of customers and markets from acquisitions; partner on and lead the rebranding efforts
· Budget, Reporting & KPIs…develop annual marketing budget; forecast and analyze marketing metrics and provide short- and long-term, data-driven recommendations to optimize campaign performance, improve marketing/media effectiveness and reach sales and marketing goals. Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly) on insights, analytics, and results of all e-commerce marketing efforts and site metrics/KPI
· Vendor Management….evaluate 3rd party business partners and negotiate contracts.
in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce as well as traditional marketing methods (TV, radio, print). Must have strong data-driven marketing analysis and strategy development skills, combined with high level of creativity and concept development ability. Must have excellent
« Return to search results.