Salary Range: 65000.00 - 85000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Global business that has sustained growth and profitability organically and thru acquisitions. This company has centralized all payroll and HRIS functions to Connecticut. Leading manufacturer with worldwide and domestic operating locations seeks an energized domestic payroll leader. Business is known for their commitment to both employees and customers. Quality company looking for a quality hands-on Payroll Supervisor.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to Payroll Director and interface with ADP payroll provider, treasury, auditors, shared service team, Corporate and divisional Human Resources contacts and employees. Current business is supporting 10+ PRs and 2000+ employees. Partner with Payroll Director and lead a team of 3+ along with ADP. Be responsible for:
· Weekly non-exempt and bi-weekly exempt payroll administration including exemptions, insurance coverage, 401K contributions, loan payments and so on.
· Make necessary pay adjustments to correct errors, administer wage garnishments, and implement termination of employment payouts.
· Interface with Corporate Treasury team and prepare ACH for wire transfer requests for payroll deposits and tax payments.
· Complete monthly accounting reconciliations for payroll related general ledger accounts.
· Be the lead on multi-state reporting requirements and processes.
· Ensure that direct deposit and tax deduction information is correct; payroll records are accurate; and employee data is current.
· Prepare various quarter and year end compliance reports.
· Maintain data to support audit and compliance requirements ensure internal control compliance including Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing.
· Interface with auditors, exercising judgment and discretion in response to audit and regulatory inquiries. Deal with multi-state tax issues as well as tax equalization.
· Adhoc projects entail: improve P/R processes, procedures, technology, and reporting, be involved in P/R and HRIS to accommodate additional integration of acquisitions and business units and stay current on latest Federal and State income tax regulations.
REQUIREMENTS: BS required. Seek 3+ years of P/R experience with a least 2+ years of P/R leadership experience supporting an employment base of 500+ employees. Any experience with integration of PRs. Previous experience working with ADP as well as Oracle, SAP, or JDE is a big plus. Experience in a shared service function preferred. Great family culture and work life balance while developing skills that will elevate you in the organization. Certified Payroll Professional certification is a plus.
REWARD: $65,000 to $85,000 (DOE). Bonus up to 5%. Excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.