Salary Range: 95000.00 - 115000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tami M. LaPlante
VISION: Global business that partners with large OEMs has doubled annual revenues organically in the last 7 years by capturing market share, entering new markets and expanding its global reach.
- Company has annual sales close to $100 million.
- Most of its competitors are regional-based, no one has global capabilities.
- Company sells into over 20 industries, so good diversification, but has a focus on the Automotive industry.
- Company has spent millions in dollars to refurbish its global headquarters in CT – expanded space, new windows, new cafeteria, and more.
- Family-oriented culture – leadership still passes out turkeys for Thanksgiving.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to a Division President and sit on the Global Quality Management Council. Have visibility to the Global Executive Team locally. Lead a team and provide leadership, direction and support to management in building a quality-first culture across the end-to-end supply chain (supplier discovery, supplier audits, raw material testing, manufacturing inspections, etc.).
- Driver of continuous improvement working with operations to achieve zero defects, minimize scrap and limited recalls.
- Act as the customers advocate, developing strong relationships with customer's quality departments.
- Be responsible for internal and external audits to ensure effective procedures and processes are in place and functioning.
- Serve as the champion of the CAR process, providing on time and complete answers to the customer and ensuring that the responses exceed their expectations.
REQUIREMENTS: Engineering or technical degree. Quality Certifications. Good knowledge and understanding of TQM/CI. Knowledge of QA systems and standard operating procedures ISO 9001, TS16949, AS9000.
REWARD: $95,000 to $115,000 plus 10-15% bonus.
« Return to search results.