SEC Reporting Specialist
Salary Range: 80000.00 - 105000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
- Global Manufacturer has 25+ SBUs on 5 continents; several billion ($) in annual sales with 50+ operating locations.
- This is a best practices, world class setting with a strong history of promoting from within.
- Interaction with all cross functional teams: C-Level executives, global SBU's, IR, Controllership, tax, and audit.
- Top performers repeatedly promoted!
- Seeking Big 4 trained or Fortune 1000 talent!
- Internal and external (SEC) reporting
- Financial Reporting controls
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Corporate Accounting
- US GAAP technical accounting research and implementation
· Month end financial close, internal controls, policy, accounting, internal management reports, SEC reporting, and SOX compliance
· GAAP accounting technical matters
· Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and disclosures
· Requirements of internal and external customers
· GAAP and SEC requirements including 10-Q and 10-K filings
· Sarbanes-Oxley compliance activities (design and testing)
· Blackline for P&L account reconciliation and balance sheet review, ensure compliance to policy
· Ad-hoc report leadership team requests regarding business performance metrics
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting/Finance. CPA or in process preferred. Solid GAAP accounting knowledge.
- 3+ years of National CPA firm and/or Fortune 1000 corporate/divisional accounting experience.
- Ideal is broad knowledge of financial and SEC reporting in a global publicly traded manufacturing, distribution or B2B company.
- Hyperion HFM, Blackline, ERP solution (SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, or Business Warehouse) a plus.
- Must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables/v-look ups) and PowerPoint.
REWARD: $80,000 - 105,000 (DOE) plus bonus up to 10% and excellent benefits offered.
« Return to search results.