Salary Range: 70000.00 - 90000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Revenues and profits are at an all-time high for this global company. Business forecasts are very optimistic. Strong history of mentoring, training, exposure and advancement! Internal promotion creates this key opening!
OPPORTUNITY: Serve as right hand person to Accounting leader and interface with Controller, SBU Controllers, audit, legal, treasury, tax and Big 4 auditors. Responsibilities include:
· Month end close including journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations of balance sheet and P&L related to global SBU's and Corporate Headquarter accounts;
· Generate US GAAP financial reporting and participate on reengineering of daily accounting workflows thru automation and standardization;
· Support internal controls ensuing SOX compliance and partner with SOX team on financial policies and procedures;
· Focus on leases, insurance (AL/GL, Property, Workers' Compensation, Group Insurance, etc.), accruals, allocations, inter-company accounting and charge backs;
· Perform and/or review various financial analyses including analysis of intercompany accounting;
· Review the impact of changes in foreign currency translation rates on balance sheet and income statement accounts;
· Generate support schedules to support SEC reporting (Form 10-Q/10-K);
· Support process improvement initiatives including journal entry automation, including troubleshooting accounting issues, testing, deep dive analysis in SBU accounts, review corporation allocations to operating divisions, acquisition integration and standardization, ERP maximization, policy and procedure development/ implementation and various streamlining initiatives;
· Respond to Corporate and CFO/Controller inquiries and ad hoc requests regarding global SBU's P&L and balance sheets;
· Work with SAP ERP system and HFM system.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting, CPA desired or parts passed or MBA with 4+ years of related experience with a mix of Big 4/national/regional public accounting experience and/or Fortune 1000 global public manufacturing company. Strong Excel skills. Knowledge of SAP, BPC, JDE, Oracle, Hyperion, or Cognos desired.
REWARD: $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience plus discretionary cash awards. Excellent benefits, 401K, tuition assistance and other incentives.
« Return to search results.