Salary Range: 70000.00 - 85000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Support $800M+ global technology ecommerce/logistics business that supports big box and on-line retailers and CPG companies with transportation, freight and shipping solutions within the US, Europe and Australia.
OPPORTUNITY: Bring an operational mindset and recommend process improvement opportunities to accounting team.
Support various special project initiatives for corporate and business units. Responsibilities include serving as a cross-functionally business partner for each entity as it relates to:
· Enhancing and streamlining the financial reporting close, management presentations, SBU P&L reporting, internal controls, intercompany accounting, P&L and balance sheet account reconciliation processes, Fx Translation and more
· Driving process improvements and related project initiatives within general accounting and financial reporting
· Completing GAAP accounting research related to R&D costs, and capitalization of internal use software to ensure GAAP compliance
· Partnering with business leaders on product launches and related implementation of new products & solutions
· Special projects related to improving the financial close process, intercompany accounting, and foreign currency translation, process mapping, identifying areas of exposure and risk.
REQUIREMENTS: MS Accounting, CPA or in process, Six Sigma trained with 2+ years public accounting experience. accounting for internal use software, SaaS and research and development expense. Experience with SAP, Oracle, Essbase, and/or HFM, SQL and/or other database language experience. Prefer eCommerce and/or logistics industry experience.
REWARD: $70,000-85,000 (DOE). Excellent benefits. History of promotional opportunities.
« Return to search results.