Audit Team Leader
Salary Range: 80000.00 - 105000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Profitable global manufacturer of technology products is looking to expand its audit team. Work independently but cross functionally with senior management of information technology, finance, accounting and operations.
OPPORTUNITY: Seeking a proactive audit leader who will engage management as you serve as the right hand to the Senior Audit Manager & Director. Proactive personalities are valued professionals with a demonstrated history of strong initiative and analytical skills. You will lead and manage multiple audit priorities serving as a true business partner to all operations and executive leaders. Those who exude a passionate and collaborative personality will thrive in this team oriented environment. Must have a demonstrated history of improving internal controls is what the Audit Director is seeking. Focus on:
· Conduct audits in accordance with pre-approved audit programs while effectively managing time budgets.
· Prepare supporting workpapers in accordance with GAAP standards.
· Identify control weaknesses and business issues.
· Formulate recommendations, including cause, effect and quantification, to assist in strengthening controls and improving operational performance.
· Assist in designing and execution of comprehensive tests using data analytics.
· Identify opportunities to add value to the business performance.
· Assist in planning, program revisions and risk assessment.
· Support ad hoc request and projects.
· A combination of audit or internal audit with an Accounting Manager/Supervisor mix is ideal to assess business processes, controls and risks.
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA in business related field with CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA and 3+ years either internal audit, Big 4 or national public accounting. Have a history hiring Big 4 Supervisor/Managers coming straight out.
· Strong GAAP and IIA auditing standards with some IT awareness from a financial audit side
· Proficiency with ERP systems (JDE, Oracle, or SAP including HANA).
· Experience with data analysis software (e.g., ACL (Audit Command Language), Cognos, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Access).
· Travel only 15%.
REWARD: $80,000-105,000 plus 6%+ bonus and excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.