Senior Business Analyst
Salary Range: 165000.00 - 185000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHY THIS ROLE?
- Be part of a massive technology transformation with a Global Bank
- Support a 3-year, 3-phased core banking platform upgrade and conversions of over 30 applications in a 3-year period
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the customer and employee experience
- Broad exposure to senior management across businesses and functions
VISION: Bank is attracting top talent, investing in new enterprise-wide technology and data platforms, launching new products and solutions across multiple lines of business, re-engineering processes across all commercial activities to offer a better client experience and to improve employee efficiency and productivity metrics – all tied to a comprehensive transformation focused on significant growth.
OPPORTUNITY: New role!! Bank is spending over $50 million on a total technology transformation that will cover all facets of IT infrastructure, business applications, digital/FinTech go-to-market, data and business intelligence, information security, and more. This is a phased implementation over a 4-year period and the Bank is 12-months into this journey.
This permanent role will be focused on gathering requirements from internal business users, consolidating them, performing business analysis and documentation to achieve successful implementation of various technical projects.
- Own, manage, and improve upon a consistent approach to the Requirements & Design Phase of development
- Facilitate meetings with the appropriate subject matter experts in both business and technology teams to receive specifics on requirements.
- Create flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations.
- Create test scripts including specific test cases and expected results.
- Review System Integration Testing (SIT) test plan to ensure coverage of test scenarios in SIT.
- Develop and execute User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans that will ensure business requirements have been met.
REQUIREMENTS: 8+ years of experience as a technical business analyst experience in Banking. Demonstrated results developing custom requirements in a fast-paced, development environment. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team and who can lead requirements and write user stories.
REWARD: $165,000-$185,000 in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.