Senior Financial Analyst
Salary Range: 80000.00 - 100000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Acquisition oriented business is expanding its financial planning & analysis team. Be mentored by Big 4 CPA and partner with all cross functional US business leaders. Business is known for their commitment to both employees and customers. Stable organization with a history of developing, mentoring and promoting internally.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to FP&A leader of this $800M+ manufacturer and generate key management reports while overseeing the forecasting and annual budget processes. This is a hands-on analyst role as management is seeking to further refine and enhance the FP&A process. Responsibilities include:
· Prepare monthly internal financial management reports. Ensure internal controls and company policy are GAAP and IFRS compliant;
· Summarize and compile the monthly P&L forecast by customer, region, product, and BU;
· Analyze corporate and operational field data to include sales by customer and project and complete a detailed evaluation of COGS, GM, SG&A, OH costs, capital projects, allocations and more;
· Review actual vs. budgets, revenue and expense trends and prepare KPI metrics;
· Utilize financial planning system to gather and summarize all reporting data as well as develop Excel models;
· Consolidate and analyze data provided by operations and corporate departments for reasonableness for operating reviews presented to operations leaders;
· Assist with balance sheet and cash flow analysis projections, ad-hoc process improvement/analysis projects, PowerPoint management presentation packages and more.
REQUIREMENTS: BS Accounting or Finance required with 3+ years of Big 4 or National CPA firm experience or Fortune 500 company. Ideal is someone who has audit clients or been groomed in a leading manufacturing, construction or distribution company. Solid GAAP, IFRS, financial reporting, SOX, and internal controls are necessary. Must be a critical thinker with an analytical mindset. Experience with JDE, Oracle, or SAP is a big plus along with Excel and PowerPoint.
REWARD: $80,000 to $100,000 (DOE) plus discretionary bonus. Excellent benefits with generous vacation package and 401K.
« Return to search results.