Senior Financial Auditor, Audit & Advisory Services
Salary Range: 80000.00 - 105000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
JOB ID: 12649
VISION: Profitable global manufacturer of technology products is looking to expand its audit team. Work independently but cross functionally with senior management of information technology, finance, accounting and operations.
OPPORTUNITY: Proactive auditor who has demonstrated strong initiative and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities is ideal! Those who exude a passionate and collaborative personality will thrive in this team oriented environment. Must have a demonstrated history of improving internal controls is what the Audit Director is seeking. Focus on:
· Conduct audits in accordance with pre-approved audit programs while effectively managing time budgets.
· Prepare supporting workpapers in accordance with GAAP standards.
· Identify control weaknesses and business issues.
· Formulate recommendations, including cause, effect and quantification, to assist in strengthening controls and improving operational performance.
· Assist in designing and execution of comprehensive tests using data analytics.
· Identify opportunities to add value to the business performance.
· Assist in planning, program revisions and risk assessment.
· Support ad hoc request and projects.
REQUIREMENTS: BS/BA in business related field with CPA/CIA/CISA/MBA and 3+ years internal audit, Big 4 or national public accounting.
· Strong GAAP and IIA auditing standards
· Proficiency with ERP systems (JDE, Oracle, or SAP including HANA.
· Experience with data analysis software (e.g., ACL (Audit Command Language), Cognos, Tableau, SQL, Excel, Access).
· Travel 15%.
REWARD: $80,000-105,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
« Return to search results.