Strategic Sourcing Manager
Salary Range: 90000.00 - 100000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mark R. Proft
Ideal career move for a Sr. Buyer or Sourcing Specialist to talk on this leadership role implementing strategic supply chain initiatives to reduce costs and improve vendor performance within a profitable and growing business. As Sourcing Manager, you will work directly with internal stakeholders up to executive level as well as with vendors both domestic and international.
Strong market presence for the products from this business, known for it's engineering, product innovation, and quality. Lead sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing of electronic and electro-mechanical components, assemblies, and engineering services tied to new product development and manufacturing schedules.
· Identify, cultivate, and manage successful relationships with key suppliers, both domestically and globally.
· Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, and quality) to meet purchasing expectations on best quality, availability, cost, and reliability.
· Manage commodity based sourcing and drive direct material cost savings.
· Partner with engineering on product changes and/or improvements in manufacturing processes that will impact sourcing.
· Investigate problems, complete root cause analysis, and assist in developing solutions for supply chain problems.
BA/BS required. Seeking motivated, career-driven manager with 3+ years of global supply chain and strategic sourcing experience that includes engineered products, electro-mechanical components, engineered services, etc.
$90,000 to $100,000 plus full benefits package and a great work environment.
« Return to search results.