Salary Range: 120000.00 - 130000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHY THIS ROLE?
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the business and influence the future direction of the organization
- Broad exposure to senior management across businesses and functions
- Highly entrepreneurial role with a lot of room for innovation - mix of strategic and implementation activities
- Exposure to a variety of topics in an environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments
VISION: Bank is attracting top talent, investing in new enterprise-wide technology and data platforms, launching new products and solutions across multiple lines of business, re-engineering processes across all commercial activities to offer a better client experience and to improve employee efficiency and productivity metrics – all tied to a comprehensive transformation focused on significant growth.
OPPORTUNITY: As part of the Office of the CEO, be part of a team that is responsible for implementing the strategic plan and vision of this organization. The small high caliber team drives high-impact projects.
The position provides an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the full breadth of this global business, develop deep relationships across the firm, and build the foundation for a strong career.
- Conduct in-depth research to support business strategies and identify trends across key business drivers such as credit, asset trends, cost structure, pricing, product management and operational functions
- Carry out financial modeling and valuation relating to new business initiatives and potential transactions
- Identify opportunities for growth/optimization of businesses, including operational management, capital allocation, and profitability enhancement
- Develop recommendations for senior management on high-impact projects based on thorough review of business drivers
- Develop presentations and analyses for senior management; provide clarity in complex problems, facilitate decision-making, and guide high-value investments
- Facilitate project management for implementation of initiatives across the organization
REQUIREMENTS: 3-5 years of work experience with a top-tier management consulting firm, in a strategy or internal consultant role with a top-tier financial services organization, or a PMO role in a bank.
REWARD: $120,000-130,000 base salary plus a cash bonus.
« Return to search results.