VP, HR Workforce Analytics
Salary Range: 130000.00 - 150000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- #1 role in HR Analytics in the Americas region for this Global Bank
- Build a Human Capital Reporting and Analytics function and capability across the Americas
- Broad exposure to senior management across multiple lines of business and functions
Bank is attracting top talent, investing in new enterprise-wide technology and data platforms, launching new products and solutions across multiple lines of business, re-engineering processes across all commercial activities to offer a better client experience and to improve employee efficiency and productivity metrics – all tied to a comprehensive transformation focused on significant growth.
New role!! Report to the Chief Human Resources Officer and build a Human Capital Reporting and Analytics function that provides metrics, reporting and analytical support on end-to-end talent and workforce reporting enterprise in the Americas region across multiple lines of business and geographic locations.
- Responsible for all aspects of data strategy, governance, reporting and analytics for workforce data.
- Develop key managerial insights that support data based decisions on human capital strategies and enable the effective use of reporting and analytics.
- Create workforce insights that allow leaders to make evidence-based people decisions that help drive measurable business outcomes.
This is an internal client-facing consultative role that will partner with HR leaders and data & analytics “super users” on the execution of HR data and analytics aligned to line of business or function specific needs and priorities.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with huge volumes a big data, and enjoys the challenge of highly complex business logic and passionate about data and analytics.
- Focus on report rationalization, standardization, development of insights and in select cases, modeling on human capital metrics, to allow HR and managers to make data-driven business decisions.
- Standardize and rationalize reports to ensure consistent and optimum consumption of information
- Drive innovation and analytical insights for HR
- Act as a counsel to C-level seniors across the firm when it comes to talent metrics and data-driven insights
REQUIREMENTS: 5+ years of human capital, workforce and HR analytics experience in financial services, preferably banking. Deep understanding and vision on how to use insights into business decision making, especially in an emerging reporting domain like human capital.
REWARD: $130,000-$150,000 in base salary, plus bonus.
« Return to search results.