VP, Loan Operations
Salary Range: 100000.00 - 120000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHY THIS JOB?
- Join a global commercial bank that is looking to double its loan portfolio within 5 years
- The loan portfolio has strong loan performance (risk adjusted returns)
- The company will be moving to larger corporate space and will increase headcount by 20% in 2019 to support growth
- This is a performance management driven culture with robust incentive and equity programs
- Gain expertise across 9 key sectors and multiple global markets
COMPANY: Executive team is extremely established in this marketplace. This is a high-touch, direct access model that focuses on customers with annual sales between $10 and $100 million ("Middle Market") and a focus on cross-border investment. This is an entrepreneurial setting, so need someone that can be hands-on and likes to collaborate.
OPPORTUNITY: Report to the Chief Financial Officer and interface with the c-suite.
- Loan Servicing - set-up of loans on loan system, process rate changes and loan payments, participant accounting, coordinate with Finance on general ledger balancing
- Loan Documentation - obtain and review commercial loan collateral documentation, coordinate with borrowers, lenders, and closing counsel on loan documentation and evidence of compliance with regulatory conditions; maintain closing files, amendments, waivers, etc., UCC filings, and insurance policies
- Secondary Marketing - coordinate with buyers on required KYC and other purchase documentation for the sale of loans on a servicing-retained basis
REQUIREMENTS: 5+ years of experience in commercial loan servicing, collateral documentation, and loan accounting, with a regulated financial institution.
REWARD: $100,000-$120,000 in base salary, plus quarterly bonus and equity.
« Return to search results.