Location/City: CT - Wallingford
Salary Range: 180000.00 - 220000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
VISION: An expanding division and key profit center is seeking a VP Operations or Manufacturing to lead a two-shift SBU. Company has a state-of-the art production operation and continues to upgrade capital equipment and business processes. This is a high volume, make-to-order production operation.
OPPORTUNITY: Be responsible for all production, supply chain, and facilities management. Be supported by 7 direct reports and 110-125 employees. Report to CEO and partner closely with product development, sales, marketing, finance, and human resources. Key on the following:
· Ensure new capital equipment is installed and running
· Due to large number of customers and order, ensure demand planning and production scheduling is optimized to meet customer expectations
· Contribute on vendor negotiations
· Partner with leadership on opportunities to lower costs (e.g. freight)
· Identify opportunities to improve business processes (e.g. lean manufacturing)
· Ensure training is scheduled and safety is enforced
REQUIREMENTS: BS degree required; MBA or Six Sigma certification is a plus. Must have a history of job stability and strong leadership of production and supply chain operations. 1ST choice would be qualified candidates coming from the packaging, printing or related industries.
REWARD: $180,000 to $220,000 to start plus bonus (30-40%) and excellent benefits
« Return to search results.