VP of Finance
Salary Range: 160000.00 - 190000.00 per year (USD Permanent)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Victoria M. Pallotto
VISION: Parent company is a USA based, NYSE-listed worldwide manufacturer with record revenues and profits in 2017. Operating division has multi-plants, serves international markets, has long term customer relations and contracts, and achieved strong revenues and double digit growth % margins. Growth has been attributed to the development of patented products, market channel growth, and geographical expansion. Finance is viewed as the #1 business partner with the President and C- team while interfacing with Corporate CFO.
OPPORTUNITY: Empowering culture. Looking for a proactive and value-adding personality with strong business acumen and financial underpinning. Keys to this role are as follows:
· Be a business partner to Divisional President and SBU Controllers on financial and operating results, KPIs, rolling forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans.
· Be a business partner to domestic and international SBUs (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, R&D) on everything from new business development and vendor contracts to cost reductions, lean initiatives, business planning and margin variance analysis.
· Lead all controllership functions with responsibility for month end close, global consolidation, GAAP reporting and technical accounting pronouncements, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, ASC606 (revenue recognition and leases), HFM corporate reporting, and all general accounting function to include AR, AP, Payroll, fixed assets, audit, cost accounting, inventory, credit and collections, state and local tax and more.
· Manage working capital focusing on increasing cash flow and preparing cash forecasts.
· Lead and mentor to ensure financial integrity and performance.
· Partner on validation of product costs and margin targets.
· Focus on critical financial and operations performance metrics and make presentations to executive team.
· Lead projects that will improve business efficiencies, processes and profits.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems.
· Oversee, review and analyze annual budgets and strategic plans as well as monthly forecasts.
· Be actively involved in business operations including key vendor and customer contracts, process improvements, product development, lean manufacturing initiatives, capital expenditures, supply chain, inventory management, and business compliance.
REQUIREMENTS: BS required; MBA ideal; CPA a plus. Seek 10+ years of business experience with last 3+ years in a financial leadership role of a multi-plant (multi-SBU) with operations in Europe and Far East that targets OEM customers. Experience with SAP, JDE, Oracle and/or Hyperion ideal. Must be willing to travel 10-15%.
REWARD: $160,000 - 190,000 (DOE) plus 20%+ bonus (with multiplier), options, and excellent benefits
« Return to search results.