Spring Forward to New Opportunity
3/11/2022 by Bailey
The following positions have been added over the last 2 weeks. All clients are looking to onboard talent individuals as soon as possible.
To learn more about these exciting opportunities, click the Career button on our fron page.
- Chief Financial Officer, Chicopee, Massachusetts VISION: Privately held, multi-site manufacturer with diversified customer base (e.g., medical devices, aerospace, capital equipment). High volume/low mix. Expanding organically and via acquisition. Have a 97% recurring customer base. No union. Proactive and empowering setting. REWARD: $200,000 to $225,000 plus bonus/Long Term Incentive.
- Tax Manager, Plainville, Connecticut VISION: Diverse tax role within a multi-national manufacturer. Top talent is highly visible to all senior leadership and will support domestic and international tax compliance, research, planning, and M&A initiatives. REWARD: $120,000 – 145,000 (DOE) plus 20-40%+ bonus and potential equity. Excellent benefits.
- VP Finance, Fall River, Massachusetts VISION: Nationally known consumer products manufacturer had continued to expand and has a 9 month backlog due to quality of products produced. Revenues are in the $140M to $160M range and profitable. This is the #2 financial role and client is looking for upside to CFO in 3-5 years. REWARD: $160,000 to $180,000 DOE plus a bonus of 15-20%, excellent benefits, and upside to CFO.
- Sales Engineer, Minneapolis, Minnesota VISION: Innovative company focused on manufacturing and distribution of specialized equipment used in a variety of precision industries. Steady leadership and growth within the business! REWARD: $60k base salary plus monthly commission (total comp $85k+), company car and benefits package.
- Payroll Manager, West Warwick, Rhode Island VISION: A growing, privately held company in business for over 25 years with multiple locations, is a nationwide leader in their industry. Company leadership has a strong commitment to employee satisfaction and are focused on supporting personnel REWARD: $75,000-$87,000 DOE, excellent benefits package including no-cost employee medical plan.
- CAD Designer, Ansonia, Connecticut VISION: Growing company due to transfer of additional manufacturing to Connecticut and organic growth in double digits! Business is a niche manufacturer of electromechanical capital equipment that is sold globally. Culture is very employee and customer focused. Leadership encourages personal growth, rewards contributions, and respects work/life balance. REWARD: $60,000 to $75,000 DOE plus excellent benefits, mentoring, and a great culture.
- HR Generalist, Shelton, Connecticut VISION: Multi-site regional healthcare organization committed to excellent patient care! REWARD: Salary $70-75k plus competitive benefits package.
- Benefits Administrator, Shelton, Connecticut VISION: Multi-site regional healthcare organization committed to excellent patient care! REWARD: Salary $80-90k plus competitive benefits package.
- D2C/Ecommerce Senior Data Analyst, Charlotte, North Carolina VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation, D2C focus and global expansion. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $110,000-$120,000 base salary plus 10% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- D2C Paid Media Manager, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation, D2C focus and global expansion. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $110,000-$130,000 base salary plus 10% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sr. Project Manager, Hartford, Connecticut VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. High growth environment, fueled by global expansion & innovation. Market-leading products. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: Salary $155-$170k plus 20% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Senior Accountant, Cheshire, Connecticut VISION: Role is a hybrid. This is the No. 1 Payroll Accountant role in a payroll service provider firm that services a diverse mix of small business clients with executive payrolls. Report to Partner while interfacing with all client executives, Controllers, bookkeepers and business administration. Fun empowering entrepreneurial setting! REWARD: $60,000 to $85,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.
- Head of Global Operations, Hartford, Connecticut VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. High growth environment, fueled by global expansion & innovation. Market-leading products. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: Salary $200-$250k plus 25% target bonus, comprehensive benefits package & relocation package.
- Payroll Manager, Trumbull, Connecticut VISION: This is a multi-divisional organization with a very strong balance sheet and sizable, re-occurring revenues due to multi-year contracts. Executive leadership continues to reinvest in their infrastructure and has expanded every year for over a decade. Business is committed to staying in Connecticut and interested in candidates who take pride in their work and looking for an employer where they can stay until retirement. REWARD: $110,000 to $130,000 DOE; superior benefits.
- Human Resources Manager, Old Saybrook, Connecticut VISION: Global high tech consumer products manufacturer and distributor along the shoreline! Wonderful company, empowering culture with a strong focus on being an “employer of choice.” Poised for continued innovation and growth! REWARD: $100,000 - $120,000 and competitive benefits package. Attractive quality of life.
- Project Manager, Production, Newtown, Connecticut VISION: Innovative project leaders are needed to support productions enhancing initiatives that will support construction projects, metric/lean initiatives, and ISO quality projects. This growth-orientated (double-digit increases) and profitable company serving global markets has 30+ planned projects on their docket for the next 2-3 years. We require excellent project managers to take ownership and partner with the leadership team. This is a stable, respected company, a leader in its industry that continues to grow. REWARD: $80,000 - $110,000 (DOE) + 15% bonus and exceptional benefits plan ($1 for $1 401k with immediate vesting). Great hours. Hybrid work schedule - home/office.
- D2C/Ecommerce Consumer Experience Manager, Miami, Florida VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation and global expansion. Strong team of classically-trained marketers. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $130,000-$160,000 base salary plus 15% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.