Wednesday, February 27, 2019 by Bailey
FInancial Project Leader - West Hartford, CT
Global business has doubled revenues since 2015. Be part of North American team that is implementing new ERP solution with CRM and BI. This is a sales & service business model with over 75 field locations and expanding organically and through acquisitions. New role reporting to Director level. Seek a highly collaborative personality who can motivate change and adoption of new technology with leadership. As part of the financial and accounting systems implementation team, standardize processes and improve flow of information, productivity, and quality. Support delivery team for the data conversion and migration from legacy ERP to the future solution. This role will support configuration, testing and implementation of the overall global solution. Here is an overview:
- Attend project management meeting and provide project updates
- Team with 3rd party consultants and subject matter experts on best practices
- Manage your workstream team; keep all parties current on goals, work-in-process and milestones
- Validate global design and identify gaps in systems or processes
- Identify opportunities to optimize workflow for productivity, cost savings, and accuracy
- Support end users once systems are live
- Document gaps, risks, and weekly status reports. Partner on creating training materials.
- Develop data migration requirements and governance
- Create test scenarios and perform test transactions
- Collaborate on cross functional applications.
BS Accounting or Finance is required.. Seek 4+ years of business experience that includes implementation of financial and/or accounting systems via ERP platform (e.g. Eclipse, IFS, JDE, Oracle, and SAP). Plus is in depth knowledge of G/L reconciliations, month end closing, taxes, and fixed assets.
Contact Ed Bradstreet at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.