Thursday, March 31, 2022
The B&B had a steady first quarter with 28 successful placements within our client companies.
Congratulations to Tami LaPlante who placed 11 candidates in Q1!
Second quarter projections are excellent and the team is off and running with over 60 opportunities to manage. Our search process streamlines the process for our clients who are motivated to on-board talented quickly.
2022 is shaping up to be a strong year and our team is able to source the top tier in talent for our clients!
Friday, March 11, 2022
The following positions have been added over the last 2 weeks. All clients are looking to onboard talent individuals as soon as possible.
To learn more about these exciting opportunities, click the Career button on our fron page.
- Chief Financial Officer, Chicopee, Massachusetts VISION: Privately held, multi-site manufacturer with diversified customer base (e.g., medical devices, aerospace, capital equipment). High volume/low mix. Expanding organically and via acquisition. Have a 97% recurring customer base. No union. Proactive and empowering setting. REWARD: $200,000 to $225,000 plus bonus/Long Term Incentive.
- Tax Manager, Plainville, Connecticut VISION: Diverse tax role within a multi-national manufacturer. Top talent is highly visible to all senior leadership and will support domestic and international tax compliance, research, planning, and M&A initiatives. REWARD: $120,000 – 145,000 (DOE) plus 20-40%+ bonus and potential equity. Excellent benefits.
- VP Finance, Fall River, Massachusetts VISION: Nationally known consumer products manufacturer had continued to expand and has a 9 month backlog due to quality of products produced. Revenues are in the $140M to $160M range and profitable. This is the #2 financial role and client is looking for upside to CFO in 3-5 years. REWARD: $160,000 to $180,000 DOE plus a bonus of 15-20%, excellent benefits, and upside to CFO.
- Sales Engineer, Minneapolis, Minnesota VISION: Innovative company focused on manufacturing and distribution of specialized equipment used in a variety of precision industries. Steady leadership and growth within the business! REWARD: $60k base salary plus monthly commission (total comp $85k+), company car and benefits package.
- Payroll Manager, West Warwick, Rhode Island VISION: A growing, privately held company in business for over 25 years with multiple locations, is a nationwide leader in their industry. Company leadership has a strong commitment to employee satisfaction and are focused on supporting personnel REWARD: $75,000-$87,000 DOE, excellent benefits package including no-cost employee medical plan.
- CAD Designer, Ansonia, Connecticut VISION: Growing company due to transfer of additional manufacturing to Connecticut and organic growth in double digits! Business is a niche manufacturer of electromechanical capital equipment that is sold globally. Culture is very employee and customer focused. Leadership encourages personal growth, rewards contributions, and respects work/life balance. REWARD: $60,000 to $75,000 DOE plus excellent benefits, mentoring, and a great culture.
- HR Generalist, Shelton, Connecticut VISION: Multi-site regional healthcare organization committed to excellent patient care! REWARD: Salary $70-75k plus competitive benefits package.
- Benefits Administrator, Shelton, Connecticut VISION: Multi-site regional healthcare organization committed to excellent patient care! REWARD: Salary $80-90k plus competitive benefits package.
- D2C/Ecommerce Senior Data Analyst, Charlotte, North Carolina VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation, D2C focus and global expansion. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $110,000-$120,000 base salary plus 10% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- D2C Paid Media Manager, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation, D2C focus and global expansion. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $110,000-$130,000 base salary plus 10% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sr. Project Manager, Hartford, Connecticut VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. High growth environment, fueled by global expansion & innovation. Market-leading products. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: Salary $155-$170k plus 20% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Senior Accountant, Cheshire, Connecticut VISION: Role is a hybrid. This is the No. 1 Payroll Accountant role in a payroll service provider firm that services a diverse mix of small business clients with executive payrolls. Report to Partner while interfacing with all client executives, Controllers, bookkeepers and business administration. Fun empowering entrepreneurial setting! REWARD: $60,000 to $85,000 DOE plus excellent benefits.
- Head of Global Operations, Hartford, Connecticut VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. High growth environment, fueled by global expansion & innovation. Market-leading products. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: Salary $200-$250k plus 25% target bonus, comprehensive benefits package & relocation package.
- Payroll Manager, Trumbull, Connecticut VISION: This is a multi-divisional organization with a very strong balance sheet and sizable, re-occurring revenues due to multi-year contracts. Executive leadership continues to reinvest in their infrastructure and has expanded every year for over a decade. Business is committed to staying in Connecticut and interested in candidates who take pride in their work and looking for an employer where they can stay until retirement. REWARD: $110,000 to $130,000 DOE; superior benefits.
- Human Resources Manager, Old Saybrook, Connecticut VISION: Global high tech consumer products manufacturer and distributor along the shoreline! Wonderful company, empowering culture with a strong focus on being an “employer of choice.” Poised for continued innovation and growth! REWARD: $100,000 - $120,000 and competitive benefits package. Attractive quality of life.
- Project Manager, Production, Newtown, Connecticut VISION: Innovative project leaders are needed to support productions enhancing initiatives that will support construction projects, metric/lean initiatives, and ISO quality projects. This growth-orientated (double-digit increases) and profitable company serving global markets has 30+ planned projects on their docket for the next 2-3 years. We require excellent project managers to take ownership and partner with the leadership team. This is a stable, respected company, a leader in its industry that continues to grow. REWARD: $80,000 - $110,000 (DOE) + 15% bonus and exceptional benefits plan ($1 for $1 401k with immediate vesting). Great hours. Hybrid work schedule - home/office.
- D2C/Ecommerce Consumer Experience Manager, Miami, Florida VISION: $500M global division of a multi-billion dollar company. Exciting, well-known brands found in the consumer healthcare space. Growth fueled by innovation and global expansion. Strong team of classically-trained marketers. Commitment to sustainability! REWARD: $130,000-$160,000 base salary plus 15% target bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
Get insight into executive recruiting philosophies and strategies, business trends, career coaching, and best practices from the B&B team.