Thursday, October 8, 2015 by julie
Positive cultures drive profit and employees who fit that culture outperform those who don’t. Modifying or changing a culture becomes an art form that can be disruptive but necessary.
Key factors are,
(1) the resiliency of employees to bounce back from negative emotional encounters as change evolves
(2) leadership with strong change and project management skills that can influence and persuade on the need for change
(3) ability to unlearn and accept new ideas and processes
(4) the willingness to challenge the status quo and accept innovation
(5) manage uncertainty until change is accepted.